Laura-Catherine (LC) Etheridge and Bryan Pettet are Christians who make six figures each coaching full-time. For them, it absolutely isn't about the money. The reason I mention it is because I want to encourage our listeners that you can make good money using your coaching skills. You can live a sustained life as a coach. Bryan and LC are just great human beings, and you pick that up very quickly. There is a lot of goodness in this podcast, but I boiled down a few take aways so that as you listen, maybe you won't have to take as many notes.
We treat conversations with potential clients as a coaching conversation
- Do it in person
- High quality conversation
- Let them feel the difference
We don't have a program. We listen and bring value where they need it.
- Coaching is networking. Networking is coaching.
Word of mouth is our best marketing technique.
- We ask for introductions to others.
Feel confident in your training going into the conversation.
- Coaching works
- Treat it as God's calling in your life
Count conversations not closings.
- It takes 6 months to 18 months to gain a client.
- Make friends with the kind of people you want as clients.
Pitch a pilot project